How many moms have lost too much weight after having a baby.

I gained 43lbs. I have lost 50, I LOOK SICK. My thyroid level is normal. What is wrong with me? and my skin feels like and looks like leather now.

PTBAAMom

Asked by PTBAAMom at 3:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I weighed 136 pre-pregnancy. I gained 16 pounds & weighed 152 when I went in to deliver. Now, my son is almost 9 months old, and I weigh 122. My clothes are falling off & my boobs are TINY!!! I just want to gain a tad bit... maybe get to 128 or 130. I don't know what makes this happen. The only explanation I can think of is that as a mommy, we just don't have time to eat! I find myself forgetting to eat sometimes. I don't know about the leather looking skin... don't have that problem. If I were you, I'd talk to the doctor. Better safe than sorry!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 3:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I know how you feel I was 120 befor baby, 155 when I had her and now I weigh 113. and I keep losing, I lost alote of weight with my first child to. I can't gain nothing, I eat all day long. If you find out what it is let me know. It could be whats wrong with me.
    RinoaKateCarter

Answer by RinoaKateCarter at 4:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Same here, I was 108 before I was pregnant, then I was 132 when I delivered. Lost most of all my weight pretty quickly, I was stuck at 112 for a while, But lately, i've been 104 or 105.I don't know how this happened.
    but mygosh!
    dddebrababy.

Answer by dddebrababy. at 8:27 AM on Oct. 16, 2008

• You lucky bitches. Lol kidding. No but we'll see how big I am afterwards!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:20 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• All the stuff on the internet is not helping. I don't have diabetes, I HAVE HYPOTHYROIDISM and take Synthroid, my levels are normal, I should be gaining weight or atleast be albe to maintain a healthy weight. My husband told me I was startling to look sickly. HELP
    PTBAAMom

Answer by PTBAAMom at 8:25 AM on Oct. 17, 2008

• It's probally the medication. I'm on Synthroid also. I heard it will help with weight loss. I had a friend that weighed 115 pre pregnancy and 95lbs post pregnancy. She looked horrible. How many mg of Synthroid do you take daily?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Nov. 12, 2008