Is anybody elses marriage on the rocks?

Mine is dont know what to do! We havent talked much since he said I was a ball and chainto him it's everything from Sex to cleaning house to cheating with him. He dont care what I think about it he has it in his head and thats what goes I havent cheated on him I dont want No one else is anybody elase going through a hard marriage to or am I the only one out here

Julie25

Asked by Julie25 at 3:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I know of a really good book I'd love to suggest but it rubs a lot of women the wrong way..... if you're interested in knowing the title, and reading an excerpt just send me a message =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 3:30 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• No- marriage counslors say,that alot of marriages end up in divorce and that even in a good marriages you can still have problems.There is so much emphasis,on dating people and making the perfect wedding but few people read marriage books or go to counsling when they are going through the fire.My husband and I got married when we didn't know eachother very well,so now I'm seeing his true colors and so is he ,me.Marriage is very intimate and you begin to see flaws in your mate, you tried to ignorre when dating.What were some of his flaws that you tried to ignorre when dating?Write them down and try to figure out how to deal with them..
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 3:36 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• my husband and i got married a yr after we met. Sometimes i believe it was a mistake, because sometimes he treats me as if i'm just a possesion and not a person.
    Anonymous

• Some men accuse women of cheating when they are doing just that themselves. I'm not saying your man is cheating but find it odd he throw that up in your face when you are not cheating. Just ask him out right if he's the one cheating. What do you have to lose? If he says yes then you have something to work with. Once a problem is identified you can see why he chose to cheat and possibly fix things.
    Also, some men have low self esteem and think a woman can't love them so they MUST be cheating on the man. Sad.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• The pretzel has to twist both ways...if you're doing all the bending and the trying all the explaining etc then there's not a balance. The issues he is having are issues that he is placing on you so you can share in his misery. Misery loves company, or that negative attention is better than none. Ask him "What is wrong? What is really going on?.. It's not me, the fact that you're having the problem is showing it's you, now WHAT's WRONG!!" HA! Worth a try.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 16, 2008