So what are your weekend plans?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 8:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A TON of homework :(
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:33 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• DD is getting her pictures made today. DS had horse back riding tomorrow then a birthday party tomorrow night. Sunday is church...That's about it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'm driving down to Indiana to attend my uncle's 60th birthday party. I have not seen him since 1988 so I'm both nervous and excited. He's the only one out of my mother's siblings who is still alive and he gets to meet her grandchildren.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 9:08 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'm not really 100% sure. We normally don't decide what we want to do until that morning when we wake up. lol. But my DH mentioned this morning that he wanted to go to the local high school's football game tonight. I'm just hoping if we go, our DD will cooperate. We have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. That's our Saturday routine every weekend. And my BIL and his wife are going to watch our DD for us on Sunday for a few hours to give us some alone time. We're thinking of going out to eat at Chili's.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• nothing exciting sadly. Live with a buncha homebodies
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:42 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• today do as much homework as possible and clean the house. then my nephews will be here for the weekend so i will be taking care of them on sunday but will help my parents with them on saturday. that is about it. very busy weekend with a 7yr and 8 yr and my 18month old.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• 11 year old daughter has a babysitting workshop in the morning and a slumber party tomorrow night. The rest of the family will be home cleaning up as we just moved in last week.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• dog grooming and babysitting for my aunt on Saturday, Friday night movie and Taco night, nothing Sunday except watching my church service online because the hubby has to work
    MamaCortney

Answer by MamaCortney at 12:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010