When I wake up in the mournings I have these spasm things in my legs. This mourning it brought me to tears. Is that normal?

courtneyrogers

Asked by courtneyrogers at 9:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like you need more potassium. Get some supplements or have a banana every day.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:07 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It sounds like a charlie horse. I get them since I'm pregnant, and they are very painful.
    You need more potassium. They make supplements, or just try having a banana with breakfast, lunch, or a snack.
    AMZF812

Answer by AMZF812 at 9:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• like a charley horse cramp?
    pretty normal... especially if you're pregnant... are you? Try and drink your water and eat bananas... and do some stretching before you go to bed.
    the best way to stop the cramp while its happening is to get up and stretch out your calves and hamstrings
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• The quinine in tonic water might be helpful too.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:16 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ty guys so much. i will definitely do that. because it hurts really bad and yes i am due in dec. my first baby.
    courtneyrogers

Comment by courtneyrogers (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I get them all the time I just eat some more bananas I woke up at 2 am with one this morning yes they are painful I just rub them out or if you can get your SO to do that for you since you are pregnant that would be great I'm not preganant sometimes I think I work too hard and that I gbet them but that I don't know
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:05 AM on Sep. 11, 2010