How can I help my skin look younger?

PTBAAMom

Asked by PTBAAMom at 3:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• use lts of lotion on your body! The reason pregnant women are said to be "glowing" is because of the lotions and oils they put on their bodies. :)
    Anonymous

• Check out Rodan+Fields Anti-age line!!!! ANTI-AGE boosts natural collagen production, repairs damage, transforms skin's tone and texture, and restores elasticity.You will see a huge difference in your skin! It's amazing and I'd love to tell you more! I'd be happy to hook you up with a sample also if you'd like. Go to: http://jamieg.myrandf.com/ for more info. or contact me if you like to hear more!
    jrgorby19

Answer by jrgorby19 at 4:22 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• One simple word: EXFOLIATE. Makes a world of difference. Most bang for your buck
    bvona

Answer by bvona at 6:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Anon: The pregnant "glow" is caused by the opening of tiny blood vessels and capillaries brought on by pregnancy hormones. It gives a flush to the skin, often producing a blush effect. Hormones are also released that can brighten eyes and make hair shiny. Has nothing to do with lotion, though I'm sure it helps.

OP: exfoliating is good, but don't over do it. Drink lots of water, eat healthy, get plenty of vitamin D and E, and USE SUNSCREEN! There is no instant fix, but using these things consistently will bring results usually within 2 weeks.
    MamaLion82007

Answer by MamaLion82007 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2008