What is your suggestion/recommendation in trying to get pregnant ?

Im 38 yrs old, one fallopian tube blocked on the left, on clomid for 5 cycles, husband is seafarer, 5 yrs married, husband 58 million sperm count.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Do you know when you ovulate? If not, then every other day from about 7 days into your cycle. Stay in bed for 20 mins afterwards with your pelvis titled but not too much, and your legs closed... a pillow under bottom can help. There is a good book on how to get pregnant that covers a lot of different theories an information about how to know when you could be ovulating. I got pregnant twice and I had eight week cycles at the time, and no meds. Our kids are 20 months apart.. email me if you have questions.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Have relations every other day..no more, no less. REDUCE stress! Take good care of yourself with diet and exercise. Get on a prenatal vitamin. After relations...stay in the bed at rest for at least 20 minutes to allow "things to swim" where they need to go. LOL good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i have low fertility too and i lost 20 lbs and got pg easily. :) good luck
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 10:53 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I don't know much on the subject but just want to say try to enjoy yourself. Trying to get preg without any problems can be stressful enough in itself. Make sure you take some time to just enjoy yourself. I hope everything goes well for you hun!!!!
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• Get on a good whole food nutraceutical like Juice Plus. They have a pregnancy research study I could email you if you like just need your email. Nutrition is important to for you to get pregnant. Eileen My email is www.eileen4jp@prodigy.net
    EileenMarie

Answer by EileenMarie at 1:47 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• stop thinking about it...stress is the leading cause of not being able to concieve...my parents went through in-vitro and it didn't stick, gave up and had me, and when it came to my brother the same thing happened...also practice practice practice...but don't let your sex life become a baby making regime...just relax and it will happen when it happens I know its hard waking up and getting your period during the month and feeling like you failed...but that egg just wasn't ready,
    AbbysMom059

Answer by AbbysMom059 at 9:28 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• www.healthstatus.com has a free ovulation calculator and i used it and got pregnant first try - just follow the directions.
    good luck!
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 12:43 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• I went through the same thing for 8 yrs. I finally got pregnant with my son when all hope was gone. The doctors told me I would never have a baby (after we had tried everything). I didn't realize I had any stress but, I did. Then 4 yrs. ago WHAM it happened. So don't give up when God is ready for you to have a miracle he will give you one.
    totallytired

Answer by totallytired at 1:13 PM on Jul. 7, 2008