how do the cheaters really feel?

do you believe that men who leave their wives for another woman eventually feel bad for what they did somewhere down the line in their lives?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• I don't know, but I know my cheating brother-in-law misses his wife more than anything in the world!
    Anonymous

• I am not sure if all feel that way, but I cheated on my husband for about 6 mths and I missed him like crazy. I knew I screwed up but I was afraid he wouldn't have me back. Thank God, though he took me back in and it has been about a year and we are still going strong!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• even tho my sons father and i werent married he cheated on me and the married her. *talk about crappy* now after just more than a year he is fed up with her and told me that whenever he has came "home" to visit (hes in the military) that he has always wanted to try to work it out with us.

also i have cheated on my fiancee. that fling lasted about 3 months. and i did feel terrible for hurting him. hes a great guy and forgave me. and now he even lets me stay home with my son.

so i would say yes that if the cheater realizes that they love someone they will feel horrible for hurting them.
    lps1dragonfly

Answer by lps1dragonfly at 4:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• HELL YEAH WE FEEL BAD. Especially if we care about the person we did it to. I cheated on my husband and in my mind we were through. I felt like I didn't love him anymore. He walked into a club where I was kissing another man on the dance floor. He didn't say a word, he just looked at me. Right then my face turned red and I cried so hard. My world was over. I forgot all about how I was leaving him anyway or what he didn't do for me. We do stupid stuff but we hurt too.
    Anonymous

• It really depends on how the person was brought up. Some are not nurtured as babies and don't have a sense of empathy and feeling of remorse when they hurt others. If he's a caring person he might. Some men who get caught and the wife leaves misses what the wife did for him but not necessarily feel bad about hurting her. That's why so many men keep doing it. They want a wife to take care of the home but they want to play, too. I guess we'll never know how they really feel since cheaters are also normally liars.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i know a few people who's husbands are miserable in their new lives. they actually after ten years are miserable but don't want to be known as another failure at a relationship. at the moment and for awhile later, they feel like they did nothing wrong, but eventually it all creeps up on them.
    kimmy1963

Answer by kimmy1963 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 16, 2008

• Only when they realize what they got wasn't worth what they had.
    notjustamom380

Answer by notjustamom380 at 6:52 PM on Oct. 16, 2008