Pimple like bumps on 11 month old

My son just recently started getting random pimple like bumps on his body. The first one was on his leg. It looks like an ant bite (red bump with clearish type head) ,but now he is getting them in random spots (3 on back, on on arm, a couple on each leg). They aren't clumped together like a ash though. We have just started giving him whole milk since he is 2 weeks away from being 1 year old. We only gave him it twice and have stopped since these have started. I was wondering if anyone had an idea of what they could be.

They don't seem to be bothering him, but I'm nervous since I don't want him to have anything wrong with him. I've been keeping them clean and using neosorpin on them. Please help. Thank you so much!

amberdawnbarr

Asked by amberdawnbarr at 9:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i had something like that happen to my kids. i went to the doctor. she said it was normal and it was just pimples and don't pop them. call the doctor to make sure it ain't nothen.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:26 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Thank you Noel1978! I've tried to leave them alone since I don't want to cause pain or scarring. I will call the doctor today.
    amberdawnbarr

Comment by amberdawnbarr (original poster) at 9:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• my newborn had these kinda bumps on his face just keep the skin clean and dont pop them it will leave scars
    eliesmommy1989

Answer by eliesmommy1989 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2010