ooo I need lots of strength today!!

I am spending the day with my MIL... Who has decided that I need to new clothes and is taking me shopping at a store that I hate. I tried to tell her I don't shop there, and where I normally shop, but she says this place is better. So it should be fun. And I get to spend all day getting every decision dh and I are making questioned. *we are getting ready to move 5 hours away* I will hear how I don't feed dd right, how I HAVE to put shoes on her (she's 9 mos...), and anything and everything else under the sun that I Have somehow done wrong. I think I need to Irish up my coffee! lol

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 9:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• my mom always said, never pray for patience because God will give you opportunities to test your patience! hahaha
    Good luck!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:27 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I wish you strength. If you can smile and let it go in one ear and right out the other I think you can avoid a breakdown! :) Have fun?
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Get your bobblehead face on, just smile and nod, smile and nod. GL
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• good luck
    echokays

Answer by echokays at 9:35 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• LOL@ keisha613!

Good luck to ya. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ugh I feel for ya! but on the upside... NEW CLOTHES!! lol
    MsLouLou

Answer by MsLouLou at 9:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• LOL! I'm sorry, the way you say it is funny, but I know full well how annoying MIL's can be. What store is she dragging you to?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• gl!! remember whatever clothes that she buys you that you hate you can return...
    springsmom0322

Answer by springsmom0322 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Oh how fun this will be Smile! you know one day you might not have her take all of her efforts and tuck them away in the back of your brain some may be useful others not in the end just do what you want have a great day with her take back the clothes you don'tl ike there maybe something there you actually do like then you'll have some new clothes.
    Enjoy the time with her really I wish I could with my MIL she's been gone for 4 yrs now.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:57 AM on Sep. 11, 2010