How can I make both of us happy? Venting

Well im waiting to see if Af comes this month (on her own) but on the other side my emotions are so high. I cant help but be in different moods all the time im happy then sad and eating all the time through out the day. My SO is getting upset cause he doesnt know what to do. I tell him just be there for me is that wrong? Cause I really dont know what else to tell him. Im on my 2nd cycle of clomid and its kicking my tail.

keepingfaith831

Asked by keepingfaith831 at 9:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Infertility is highly emotional - I went through treatment for 7 years. Talk to your DH about how you feel, and listen to how he feels. He's likely feeling helpless and scared, just like you. There are wonderful infertility counselors you can talk to as well, they can help you go through the process.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:48 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• @Scuba thank you its just taken us for a ride we both never been on ttc#1..
    keepingfaith831

Comment by keepingfaith831 (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• This is something I have never had to deal with but I truly feel for you.
    fourisplenty

Answer by fourisplenty at 9:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• he just feeling insecure because he wants to be able to fix it and he can't... guys hate feeling helpless. when we were ttc i loved reading this blog http://alphamom.com/category/pregnancy/preconception/

Amalah has a way of talking about ttc that is honest but funny :) I needed a good laugh with all the emotions :)

elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:02 AM on Sep. 10, 2010