Sex With My Hubby!!!!

Rocks and ppl thinks it weird that we have been together for awhile have a baby and still have sex everyday and it satisfy us completely! I am the only one that loves making love with her husband! and the feeling is mutual?

Britt12-06

Asked by Britt12-06 at 3:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Relationships

• no, i love it! its amazing...we do it daily too.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:40 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Hell no!! If we go more than a day we're wondering what the hell is going on! Hehe. I'm 36 weeks pregnant and we still get it at least once a day....love the hubby sex!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 3:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My husband and I haven't had sex in 3 years. He has no interest in it anymore. Sad I know. I still love him though so I focus on other things.....I read alot of romance books...lol He's kind and sweet as well as 13 years older than me. He just doesn't want it anymore.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely not, there's never ne thing wrong w/ it. Y would there be?
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• When my husband and I got married friends teased us the sex would be gone in 6 months. They made comments like the first year you have a lot of sex -- and the rest of the marriage you're lucky to do it as many times as you did that first year. 3 years later my husband are just as active as ever. We're pretty consistently 3-4 times a week, with the occasional day that we double up. Its an important part of our relationship - we talk, cuddle and touch. I feel close to my husband, it helps release stress, and just fills me with a sense of well being. My previous marriage we were a once a month couple (NOT MY CHOICE! He had no sex drive!) and I was miserable. This is definitely the balance I need.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I love it too and he does
    MAKE US HAPPY AND TIRED LOL
    OH AND OCCUPIED
    Anonymous

• We still do it every day. Sometime in the mornign when we wake up and always at night. We have 2 kids, one is 3 and one is 1 month and 5 days. We had sex right up until I delivered. He gets mad if he dont get it which I guess isnt a bad thing. Sex is a beautiful thing between 2 people that are in love there is nothing wrong with it at all.
    Prestonsgurl04

Answer by Prestonsgurl04 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Well, with 11 month old twins that don't both sleep through the night, our sex life has taken a back seat. We can't do it every single day anymore, but the once or twice a week is wonderful. We both still love to make love. I think eventually we won't be so tired anymore and our sex life will become more frequent.
    sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 5:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• My DH and I have been married for 18 yrs and have sex ATLEAST ONCE A WEEK. We have a 17yo son a 13yo dtr 8yo twin girls & a 3yr old girl. Back over the summer we had sex 3-4x a week sometimes every day cuz my son took his sisters out alot. It tends to vary how much we get to make love depending on soo much but as long as we get it in once a week we dont go nuts, i just wish we had more time to devote to sex. well point is even after almost 19yrs of marrige and 5 kids we still find time for sex! Plus if you think about it there is this family, the dugger's, they have 17 kids and an 18th on the way! Now they clearly still make time for sex if they can do it with all those kids we can sure as heck figure it out! LOL
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 8:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i have been married 4 yrs and we are expecting baby number 2 at the end of january. the only time we dont have sex is if he is tired cause of a long day at work. it is always wonderful. it never gets boring.
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 12:15 AM on Oct. 17, 2008