How would I know if i really am prego without taking a test?

I say without taking a test b/c when i do and its neg I get so emotional. Even with me being on clomid and a hormone pill my side effects are always hungry in the evenings, tender boobs getting sleepy early and emotions going crazy...

keepingfaith831

Asked by keepingfaith831 at 9:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• blood test at doctor. or u/s in a few more weeks, GL
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 9:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• wait 9 months and see if you go into labor
    :)
    just teasing! taking a test is really the only way to know at this point hun :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 9:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• When I was going through that, I would test once a month, a week after I was due to start (if I hadn't already). It was hard to wait, but easier than the constant disappointment.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Well you can do nothing- and wait and see if your period arrives, take a test, or go to your ob/gyn and ask for an exam/blood work. I wish you luck and hope it all works out for you!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:00 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• being on hormones can ...... hungry in the evenings, tender boobs getting sleepy early and emotions going crazy...

so test can possible disappointment again, or wait and see

wish you the best!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• @elizabiza that was too funny

To all thank you so much I really believe that this website helps out a lot and im glad i have ppl to talk to and in my case vent to. :) Thanks and to those who are ttc LOTS N LOTS OF BABY DUST
    keepingfaith831

Comment by keepingfaith831 (original poster) at 10:18 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• call a psychic? but seriously.. there isn't anything you can do but take a test.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:37 AM on Sep. 12, 2010