• In the Spotlight:

My stepson's mother drives me crazy!!!!

She pays half of her child support, wears the same clothes for weeks at a time, doesn't bathe, doesn't work, treats the 6 year old like he is 2, and is convinced that my husband is the devil. She absolutely loves me, but treats me like crap in front of the child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in General Parenting

• call the lawyers and judge. if she can not care for him she shoudn't have him. get those visitation rights revoked.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 2:17 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• If he isn't around, or not paying attention, she sings my praises to the mountain tops. She left when he was about a year, was gone for about 2 years, then suddenly came back to see him like once a week for 3 hours at a time. Then she filed for joint custody and got two overnight visits a week. My husband has talked to her, but she refused to listen to anything he says. If it doesn't come out of my mouth, it is crap. The child comes home singing lyrics to ICP songs, filthy, tired, and hungry. He also suddenly knows all about hers and our financial situation which at 6 I think is over his head. More than he needs to deal with, right? What can I do if the courts say that she has right to see him without a mediator for 24 hour spans?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• thats like LARRY THE CABLE GUY says in one of his songs "i wish my mother-in-law would get hit by a truck so i wouldnt have to listen to her ....... BITCH!!!!! ROFLMAO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• call cps on her - if she cannot take care of herself then there is no way she can take care of your step child.
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 11:35 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• We have called CPS. My mother in law works for that office and she reported her too. However, they have never followed up on the reports.
    Anonymous

• In our state, it is a firm believe that children should be with their mothers. We have had the case reviewed twice. The courts say that she has not proven herself as unfit. She wore a torn see through shirt with no bra to his baseball game the other day.
    Anonymous