Advice for weight loss..

After 2 kids I am a size 20 =( Before kids I was a size 17, I have always been a bigger girl because I eat for comfort! I don't know how to get out of this vicious cycle. Any ideas?

Mrs.Robey_4ever

Asked by Mrs.Robey_4ever at 10:03 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Find what works for and stay with it it doesn't matter how many times you fall off as long as you get back on it I have lost a load of weight that way! Good luck.
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 10:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Access Bars will help you loose weight faster -no matter what type of exercise - Access is the first and only fat conversion technology that helps the body use stored fat as a natural source of energy for enhanced workouts and reduced body fat! I love them - they taste great and I notice that the weight that was clinging to me is starting to let go :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:33 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• This worked for me:

www.simplecleansing.com
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 4:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010