How do I go about spreading the word about my mother?

My mother is in end-stage liver failure and needs a liver transplant ASAP. We are taking her to MUSC in Charleston Monday morning for her first visit. I set up a non-profit organization called the FixItWithLove Foundation in order to raise funds to help her and others falling through the cracks of the system. What is the best and fastest way to get the word out before it's too late? You can see more at FixItWithLove.com. Thanks

TigerFreak

Asked by TigerFreak at 3:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Health

• Is she already on an organ transplant list? If so it goes out nation wide. Are you wanting to get the word out about being an organ donor? Or are you trying to find a liver for your mother?
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 3:54 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I meant to say your mom is in my prayers and I pray that she finds a donor soon.
    Southerncharmes

• I am so sorry....I will be praying for you. Maybe you can contact your local news station and they can say something about it? I have never dealt with anything liek this but I have heard about some organizations in my area talked about on the news cast.
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 4:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Phone calls. To church and get some help for those people to make calls.
    SuzieInDenver

Answer by SuzieInDenver at 12:25 AM on Oct. 16, 2008