What Is Something Your Kid Say That's Makes You Giggle???

If they cant talk yet then movement or something.

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 10:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• My daughter tells me her bday is in Macember.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Well, my son isn't even a year old, but does say some words. The other night I made spaghetti and let him taste a piece of the meat from the sauce. His eyes grew so wide, he smiled, and said, "YUUUUMMMM" in a really excited voice. At least someone appreciates my cooking, lol! It was so cute! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:10 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• my daughter say "bog" lol she means "dog" lol
    echokays

Answer by echokays at 10:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• When our daughter was 3 she couldn't say tornado so she asked her dad this..."Daddy is there going to be a tomato storm tonight?" Around that same 3/4 yo stage she said, "Daddy do you want a cookie?" He said no he didn't. Then she said, "Daddy do I want a cookie?" LOL

RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 10:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My 2yo goes around sing solo widing solo ashes ashes fall down ,its funny that he combines both songs sing at the top of his lungs
    Bibboo

Answer by Bibboo at 10:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My sings sings "Eee Eye Eee Eye Ooooh", but he says the "Eee Eye" part a few extra times, there's a short pause then he says "Ohhh".

Then he says "Yea .. Cool". Out of the blue. Like he was supposed to be taking a nap and he was just saying "Yea .. Cool" over and over again like he was talking to someone.

He calls our daughter "Anna" instead of "Hannah".

His new thing is to go "RAWR". He used to do it just to his dad, but now he does it randomly.

When I would feed him food and he wouldn't try it I'd try it first. I'd say "MMMmmm" to show how good it was. Now he says it anytime food is put in front of him. Especially if he's caught throwing food on the floor he'll say "MMMmm". I have to tell him "If you're throwing it you don't think it's good."

He's soo funny!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• When my youngest was little he use to make this funny noise for water because he couldn't say - sounded like 'blubblup" but he did this thing with his lips so it vibrated a little.
    Once when I was putting up a shower curtain, he came in and watched me and said "Is this what I'm going to have to do for you when you get old" I said "No you'll be moved out" He said no "when Alex goes to college and you're old" I said I'll only be 38" and he said "yea old silly"
    One time he came home from school and said "How come mom's get that extra eye in the back of their head?" then he held up two fingers behind me and I said 'Two" (I could see in the mirror) and he started to move my hair around on the back of my head and says "I still don't see it"
    In every picture since he was about 2, he has a thumbs up sign with a wink. He would stop mid stream in wrestling matches and look at the camera and do it, it was hilarious.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• When my niece was born my son couldnt say Breanna so he called her Banana. It stuck, she is now 4 and known to the family as Banana. Lol. My son says "submarine" as "sub in the rain" =)
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 12:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My 5 year old daughter says stingy beans instead of string beans, lellow instead of yellow, and geen instead of green.
    kai313

Answer by kai313 at 12:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• for some reason my oldest daughter calls a skirt a skirtin! Ha! She cant help it!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010