i am so lonely, and he is in the same house

i have told me that I am lonely
told him last night when we went to bed that he does not even kiss me anymore
he said "you are usually asleep"
i said " I am not now"
he said nothing
and he usually is on computer until I am asleep

I am So very lonley
i can see why some people have affairs, never thought I would think there was a reason

any thoughts

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• Relationships go through things, one thing is learning how to adjust the us time. Find stuff to do or ask him to sit with you, you can tell a guy "I am lonely" but they need the solution handed to them.
    Having said that you need to understand that he needs his down time too. So after a little brainstorming find some things that would make you happy, then initiate them.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ask him to go do things with you...even if it's just grocery shopping or going for a walk
    BradensMom1026

Answer by BradensMom1026 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• make an effort, dont just expect him to know what you need. He can't read your mind. Schedule time to do things together, make a real effort to talk, get up in the mornings and make him breakfast while the kids are still asleep. Put the kids to be early one night and make a separate dinner for the two of you, and spend that time together.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:24 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• no, things are worse than this, much further down path of end of relationship
    thanks though
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It doesn't matter how far down the road things are, if you both want things to work and BOTH are willing to work on it. If however you've given up, things won't change, and it's probably over.

I don't believe you go have an affair. That's just wrong. You either live up to your vows and work on your marriage, or get a divorce so that you can be with someone else.

Good Luck.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:17 AM on Sep. 10, 2010