Soreness in abdomen after c-section, anyone else?

I had my c-section on June 16, first one ever so this is new to me. Well, I do have numbness, which I heard is normal. But I also feel soreness/pain in certain spots of my abdomen. I know I'm healed up. And the weird thing is I just started noticing it. It hurts to lay flat on my stomach. I don't do it often, but I did the other day when my baby was on the bed and when I got up my stomach felt really sore, like it was bruised. Anyone else still having soreness or pain after their c-section? Oh and I notice it when I'm not putting pressure on that area also.

twinmama2five

Asked by twinmama2five at 10:10 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Health

• yeah I expirienced it after all of my 3 c sections that I've had. sometimes it takes longer to heal up. I would bring it up to your OB to see what they say about it....but from my expirience it's normal and it'll eventually go away.
    As for lying on your stomach...it took me 6+ months to feel like I could do t hat without tugging and pain....
    Hang in there, it will get better!!! xoxox Congrats!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 10:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I was sore, but not that long after. Then again, I was told that I healed amazingly and felt pretty good from the beginning. I'd definitely talk to your doctor about it, but don't worry...you're probably fine. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:11 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It's weird cause I felt like I healed up quick too. But then I started feeling this pain again, it's weird!
    twinmama2five

Comment by twinmama2five (original poster) at 10:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Thanks!
    twinmama2five

Comment by twinmama2five (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010