Who feels like being romantic at 39+ weeks pregnant?Not ME! But I need his sperm and he won't give it up, the succa! adult content

I just want to give birth already. I need his sperm to help it along darnitt.And he won't give it up. He said I have to romance him, not just say, "GIVE ME YOUR SEMEN, I NEED IT" LOL. Well, who wouldnt find THAT romantic? Shoot.
I tried to be seductive.I got on all fours and shook my big ol pregnant booty around and said come on big boy.All he did was laugh so hard his tea came out his nose.
So...what the heck can I do to get this man to give it up??I don't feel like being sweet and lovey dovey.But dangitt, I guess i'm just gonna have to.BLAH.Since when did men start acting all mushy, like they need "lovin" to give it up? I guess when we NEED thier sperm, they want to hold on to them for dear life.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:13 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Give him a blow job to warm him up. What the heck is wrong with him. My husband would love just give it to me baby. However some times they need the idea planed in their heads earlier than that.
    So start talking to him about sex. Tell him you love his eyes, his lips, his penis.... Start with the talk.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:15 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• lmao...im sorry...i feel your pain but this is hilarious!
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 10:14 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• From what I read - his sperm will help soften the cervix, but it is you having an orgasm that can stimulate contractions, and you can do that yourself!

Answer by missanc at 2:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• lol im going through the same exact thing. my problem is i havent wanted anything to do with having sex for weeks now but we are being induced on monday and i want to go in there as dilated and thinned out as possible so now im trying to get him to give it up every night until monday but he says im just using him for his sperm lol...so frustrating trying to act like i really want it when i dont lol...
    LLE672

Answer by LLE672 at 5:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2010