why did i dream this?? its so weird ...

ihad a dream last night that i got raped in my old neighborhood (from about 8 years ago its a good neighborhood too) by an old neigbor, who i never even really talked to. all of my old neighbors were in it too, and i was pregnant in my dream(i currently am) butin my dream i was bleeding very very badly...

WHAT THE HELL!

ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO DECIPHER DREAMS???? BC I NEED TO THIS DREAM WAS HORRIBLE!!! WHY DO U THINK I DREAMED THIS!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Lots of blood in the dream means that a new life is coming. I know it sounds wierd, but that's what they say. As far as being raped in your old neighborhood, I'm not sure what that means. But if you look up "dream interpretation" on google, you can find some really good sites that help with that. Most of the time that you have a dream about something, it's not really that SOMETHING that is what's going on, but something underneath it. For instance, I used to have dreams about my teeth falling out (it's funny huh? LOL) but it never actually had anything to do with my teeth, it was about the lack of control I felt in my life. Make sense?
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Rape-This can mean that you are overcome by events, by other people dominating you , or by your internal rejected emotions. Blood is one's energy and sense of existence; a link with one's family, such as feelings of connection or bonding. The collective experience of human life. The neighbor possibly your relationship with other people; the qualities you see in your neighbor, or the conflict you have with them. Don't know how it connects to your waking life right now or even if it does. You didn't mention that and probably rightfully so. See what you can piece together.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I had a dream I was gushing blood and I had a miscarriage a week later. I'm not trying to scare you but i'm serious. I told my mom and my DH and then went to my first ultrasound and Ihad miscarried. The baby had no heart beat.
    Anonymous

• i use FreakyDreams.com
    :)
    SammiTaylorTM

Answer by SammiTaylorTM at 5:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• when im pregant i don't even try to figure out what the dreams mean i have the craziest most realistic dreams every night.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2008