Blonde, Brunette, Red, Black....how many times have you change it?

My friend and I were having coffee this morning at Starbucks and we looked at the line and saw at least five identical hair styles. They all look like the platinum that Lady Gaga does. We began to laugh and then, we starting laughing at each other. We realized we were Katie Holmes rejects as well. Our converation went on to include how many times have you changed your hair color? I have went lighter over the year with me being a brunette and trying to blend in that first view strands of grey, but I don't think I could do platinum. My friend admitted to being a redhead and she is now almost black. What is your style? What is the "DO" in your town?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• lol well I've done it all with my hair. Right now I'm a brunette.

The common style around here is either the long haired miley cirus look, or bobs, or the punkier "rachel" from friends cuts.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• sadly, i'm still seeing tons of a-line bobs, stacked and chunky highlighted. i hated it five minutes after it started..

i've changed my color/style lots of times, moreso in my 20s, less in my 30s, but still..its only hair. color it! bleach it! cut that crap off! do something..
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I've never dyed my hair, I'm a natural redhead.
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 10:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I've changed my hair color more times than can count. I've been platinum blond and now its so dark its almost black with true red highlights.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 10:34 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My hair is currently blond, past my bra strap. I wear it straight or a little messed up looking depending on my mood.

I've been every color you can imagine, and cuts from super short to really wrong and even asymmetrical. I've never really followed celebrity hairstyles, I used hairstyle books.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:32 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have only changed my color once and I went from dirty blond with bleach blond highlights (all natural BTW) to being a red head with hot pink highlights. It was awful. The cut and style of my hair has essentially been the same since I was kid. I have really thick hair and need to keep it thinned to alleviate the heat and head and neck pain.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have naturally curly blonde hair, not colored, it's sort of lighter on the outer part, and a little darker underneath. It's long layers passed my shoulders, and then I have bangs. I can straighten it, or leave it curly with a little mousse in it. Hubby loves it long so I'm not going to get it cut off anytime soon... As for the wedge, stacked hair styles, they look awful on some women, and should NOT have that style. Some girls look adorable in it. I see the same hairstyle when we go to school functions, it cracks me up, it's like they are all trying to be a part of some sort of club,lol... Not me, I will stick with my porn hair,lol.... That's what my girlfriends call it,lol...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have Dark Brown extremely straight hair naturally. I havent dyed my hair in about 2 years, but before that I used to color it often. Red, Black, Auburn, Burgundy, Pink (lol), Ive done blonde underneath with 2 streaks in the front, but have never done my whole head blonde and never intend to, lol.. Ive done it so many different ways, but just got tired of it and decided to just let it grow out. My hair is alot healthier now than it has ever been since I started dying it at 12 yrs old. I am considering getting a perm though. :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 10:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I've done every color there is but have worn my hair its natural color for the last 5 years
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I do not change my hair color. I love my dark hair...way too many fake blondes in this world.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2010