Have you turned on the heat yet?

I've come close. I've walked over to the thermostat twice so far and stared at it for a few, but I haven't actually flipped the switch yet.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:34 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I wish.........it's still in the 90s here........ugh.
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Nope. Not yet! I am enjoying the cooler weather! Lol, I am in TN, and we definitely had our share of heat! So, it is going to have to get pretty cool for me to turn the heat on now, lol.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:36 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No I live in MN and I stick it out and will not turn my furnace on till there is a heavy frost that makes the lawn crunchy, or snow which ever comes first
    blue_glass_mama

Answer by blue_glass_mama at 10:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Still running the air conditioner :) - I live in Florida - probably won't need the heater until late December - I had no idea it could get so cold here in the winter - no one ever mentions the freeze spells when you are thinking about moving to Florida :)
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Nope, still in the 70-80's here. I don't want to turn it on this yr. I think I will try and stick it out as long as we can. Get everyone a snuggie, and some really warm socks,lol.... The price of propane is crazy!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes, yes I have.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:39 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Fl as well, but we usually need the heat in late Nov or early Dec but could still be using the air conditioner at Christmas. You never really know.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:39 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• It's only got down to the mid 50's at night, the daytime temperatures are crazy; 90 one day, 65 the next. I won't turn on the furnace until probably mid-late October, when I have to shut the house up. (We're in NE Ohio)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Not even close. We're still running our a/c at night, daytime temps in the 90s.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Trying to hold off, but might have to give in ... today's temp was 30 degrees when I got up this morning
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 10:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2010