Visiting preschools..what questions should I ask??!

Visiting a preschool tomorrow morning and one next week to see if i like them before I enroll my son for Sept. Any questions I should ask?
Also , only afternoons are available, anyone had their child in afternoon preschool> how did that work out> I also have a 15 month old daughter.
Thanks for your thoughts!!

2coolmama

Asked by 2coolmama at 11:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You need to know what you want in a preschool. Then ask question according to your wants. I wanted a school like environment not day care. So I checked into preschool to see how they were structured. I worked in Day Care for several years before having my own children. I wanted preschool to prepare my daughter for school not just get her out of the house. My daughter's preschool is 8-11am so we have to do the morning thing. My husband went to afternoon Kindergarten and he said it worked out great for his family.
    amylou5979

Answer by amylou5979 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2008