Visiting preschools..what questions should I ask??!

Visiting a preschool tomorrow morning and one next week to see if i like them before I enroll my son for Sept. Any questions I should ask?
Also , only afternoons are available, anyone had their child in afternoon preschool> how did that work out> I also have a 15 month old daughter.
Thanks for your thoughts!!

Asked by 2coolmama at 11:11 PM on Jun. 18, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You need to know what you want in a preschool. Then ask question according to your wants. I wanted a school like environment not day care. So I checked into preschool to see how they were structured. I worked in Day Care for several years before having my own children. I wanted preschool to prepare my daughter for school not just get her out of the house. My daughter's preschool is 8-11am so we have to do the morning thing. My husband went to afternoon Kindergarten and he said it worked out great for his family.

Answer by amylou5979 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 19, 2008