Any one had a Brazilian Blowout?

It says it lasts up to 12 weeks. What happens to your hair after... does it go back to wavy/curly or do you have to get it all cut off?

Asked by Niki_sd at 10:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• For my naturally curly (very) hair, they only guarantee tamed curls and not straight hair. for wavy hair, they say it will be straight, and for very frizzy curly, it will only tame the frizz.

And you have to use specific hair product for that period of time or it won't stay as long.

Too pricey for not a lot of benefit.

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My hairdresser and I were just talking about that (well, Aveda's version of the same thing). She said that your hair gradually gets courser/curlier - it's not permanent and shouldn't damage healthy hair. She was laughing at me because I asked about it, my hair doesn't even hold a curl :)

Answer by Scuba at 10:45 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• LMAO I think readers need to know that a Brazilian Blow out is a hair treatment for curly hair. LOL Not a waxing procedure!!

Answer by countryhotmama at 10:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• never had one, and haven't ever preformed one.

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ouch lol

Answer by san78 at 6:45 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• omg this post made me lmao

Answer by katiekruschke at 7:31 PM on Sep. 12, 2010

• First of OOOOOOOUUUUUCCCCCHHHHH!!!!! I would imagine it's just like getting any other area of your body waxed. Results vary.

Answer by RentaMom at 10:44 AM on Sep. 10, 2010