potty training questions kinda long

where do i start? lol!! ok so my daughter just turned 2 monday and she has been pooping on the potty since 14 months because she has always been constipated, and that helped it hurt less and i can always tell so that was quick training. to this day she will find me grab my hand and say pee pee and bring me to the bathroom. anyway peeing on the potty is another story i dont think she really knows when shes going when her diaper is wet she doesnt care and when we have training panties on she will hold it untill i put a diaper on for nap and then hold it till night time diaper. what should i do? she gets special snacks when she poops so she know she will get a prize and she is so proud of herself when she does poop on the potty i just dont know what is so different for her.

s_toman7

Asked by s_toman7 at 10:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would just keep putting the panties on and she will eventually get the hint. My LO can hold it but she usually gives in right about nap time and I can get her to pee before she lays down. The afternoon here is different b/c she has a play date 3 days a week and she will pee in her pants or her diaper. It just depends on how much laundry I want to do. Just keep trying and she will get it.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ya we are pretty busy during the week usually before nap time with library and play groups so i am going to take 2 weeks off from our morning activities so i can try and do this. thanks and good luck to you also!:)
    s_toman7

Comment by s_toman7 (original poster) at 11:07 AM on Sep. 10, 2010