what car seats do you have in your COMPACT car?

we have a kia spectra. i was just curious about what kind of car seats people have in their smaller cars? & how well they fit/install. thanks for sharing.

right now my 3 year old is in a maestro, forward facing, and it fits just fine. my 4 month old is in a snug ride, rear facing, and we have to put the passenger seat up too far forward. both seats are outbound. (we are getting a combi coccoro in a few weeks to fix this issue though, and hoping it will work out great, and even hoping i can move my 3 year old to the middle)

Stefanie83

Asked by Stefanie83 at 10:47 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have a Radian 85 in both cars. One is compact and the other isn't You can get 3 of these side by side in a compact car with no problems, but they are pretty expensive seats. We went with these b/c the far exceed the safety standards here and in Europe (they are more strict).
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• When I had my cavalier we had a cosco toriva for my son that fit pretty well. Cosco makes a similar model now known as the Scenera...it is a very inexpensive seat for what it has to offer. His snugride fit horribly...he had to be behind me because I am short and sat close to the steering wheel.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 11:03 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We drive a Ford Mustang, we have Graco for both boys. A lot of times you can go on the product's website and they will have measurements of the carseat and usually reviews where people have put what kind of vehicle they have and how well it fit...best of luck!
    kamsmommy17

Answer by kamsmommy17 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• nautilus (ff) and true fit (rf), in a corolla.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:51 PM on Sep. 10, 2010