Military question....

I am looking to join the air force and I know they need a medical background and need my files...well my husband is already in so I do have some medical files but the only ones I have are through the actual air force when I go to the clinic here...anything before that i have NO record of...we moved around so much when I was a kid that I hardly ever went to the doctors and when I did it was never the same one, So I have no other medical files..will that be a problem??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ask a recruiter ;) They will help you with anything you need help with...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• they only give you a hard time about medical files if you say that you had some kind of an issue (sickness, broken bone, surgery, etc...) but then don't have medical records to back it up.
    If they ask you have you ever had ______ and you don't have records to back it up then just say "no"
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:01 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• If you have had surgery that has left a surgery site, the Guys up and MPS will want to know about that. The one thing we did, was have the recruiter come to our house instead of us going up to their office.. This way, its on your time.. It won't feel so rushed then.. Ask alot of questions that you need. Ours was fantastic and we gained a huge relationship with him.. You might have to actually find out about the records anyway.. If you really don't know, tell the rec. that. He might say its ok.. Your mental status is the huge thing though.. Then you will have a physical up at MPS.. My daughter was not thrilled about that. lol... but she passed... :)
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 11:09 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• bump
    Italiancouture7

Answer by Italiancouture7 at 11:24 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I dont know about Airforce, but when my husband joined the army he didnt need past medical history/
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 11:29 AM on Sep. 10, 2010