In your household, who is smart and who is selfish?

Husband is 60% selfish. Me about 40% selfish.
Neither one of us 100% smart. We married each other.
This we agree on.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• hahaha well I guess we are both smart in our own ways... we both have masters degrees, I guess that means something.
    and i personally think that all human beings are inherently selfish and we have to learn how to care about others.
    how's that for a philosophical answer?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• In my house, Ujana and Ramla are sometimes a bit selfish. They try hard not to be but they often are a little bit. Amelie and Mariella are both very unselfish and would work hard to do whatever another needs. All of them are very smart.
    errantmommy

Answer by errantmommy at 11:33 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We both are. I mean neither one of us his 100% smart, but we're decently smart and we both have our selfish moments at times. I don't think either of us is more than the other.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• dh and i are possibly equally selfish...but i feel like he is more selfish : )
    as far as smart goes, we are smart about different things, and we are smart in different ways.
    we are both good at math, but we always approach math problems from different angles. it is kind of funny!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:54 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I feel that my Hubby is the most book smart, as for being selfish, I guess that would be me. He's the most giving person I have ever met. He would do anything for anyone at anytime... He makes me want to be a better person. I'm not really sure what drew him to me, I'm not an easy person to live with, love, etc... Yikes, that's pretty sad isn't it. !?
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:57 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We're both smart in our own ways. There's things he knows more about then I, and same for me knowing some things more then him. He definately can be more selfish then me, but that's not to say I'm not ever selfish. We are always finding new ways to better ourselves and our life, so that's the important thing.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:01 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• "Neither one of us 100% smart. We married each other." LOL!

I would say that I am about 60% and 40% selfish.
    My SO is about the opposite and 60% selfish and 40% smart.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We're both fairly smart, but neither of us is very selfish.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'm book smart. He's common sense smart. I think he might be slightly more selfish, but I don't know.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:20 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'm the smart one, he'd be the first one to tell you that. As far as selfish goes, I'd say he's the more oblivious of the two of us, so I end up control freaking all over the place, which makes us about even in that area.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:23 AM on Sep. 10, 2010