How do you remember that "in lust" stage that you went through when you first met your husband? adult content

kerryanneo

Asked by kerryanneo at 10:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• yeah but i love this "he'll be here in the morning" stage we are in now
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:57 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• well... haha... my husband travels a lot for work... He's in the Army.
    you know that old saying "absence makes the heart grow fonder"... It keeps us from taking each other for granted.
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:57 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• wow, i completely read your question wrong.

what i do to remember the lust stage is dress sexy like i did when we 1st met.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 10:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes but we aren't married and still having it after 7 months.

With my ex, it went away within 2 months.

Still get butterflies every morning when I wake up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My Hubby is gone a month at a time with his job so when he comes home it feels like it did when we first met... It just keeps getting better with time too!! I think it's because we can feel free to be ourselves no matter what we're doing!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Sex at least twice a day.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:04 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Absolutely! We've been together 8 years (married for 6) and we're still in that stage :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• What if you never had an 'in lust' stage with the spouse?
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:05 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Sometimes between kids, bills, household chores, & just plain life, it's hard to feel that head over heels in love, can hardly wait to be alone together lust that we had in the beginning, but if you work at it...I think you can get back to it. My husband & I've been married 22 yrs. We've never lost that. When our boys were younger they had a regular bedtime, & we made a point of spending some time alone together not talking about the kids or the bills, just really flirting with each other, cuddling, etc., every evening before we went to bed, & although Fri. night was family night, & we let the boys stay up late...Sat. night was our night, & we had a standing date, even if it was at home, after we put the boys to bed. We'd rent romantic movies, or play music & have a drink alone together, it wasn't too hard to want each other again. Now we can go out alone & people often think we're newlyweds

Be creative, it's worth the work!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:06 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Oooooh yes. It went far far away though :(

-xoxo-

Answer by -xoxo- at 11:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2010