How much weight do you lose on average a week when dieting? And what is your height & weight?

I know that you are supposed to lose 1-2lbs a week for healthy weight loss. However, I have lost as much as 12 lbs in a week and as little as 0 lbs doing the exact same diet and exercise. This has went on for years, yo-yo). I have heard that your weight has something to do with it but I have done that at low and high weights.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Ive lost as much as 6 lbs in one week when strictly sticking with my WW plan, exercising and not cheating, lol. Just started back up today, weigh around 170 lbs, trying to get to 140lbs.. So, hopefully I will be able to make it to my goal weight!
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 11:28 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i averaged 1-2 lbs a week when i was dieting. I lost a total of 40 lbs from 185-145. But i am 5'11 so 145 puts me at a size 6 with a 20 BMI.
    wildwiccan83

Answer by wildwiccan83 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I was post partum so lost kind of in spurts. Once things evened out I have lost 1 pound a week for a few months. I could cut my cheats back and possibly lose more like 2 a week, but I allow myself 1 cheat meal and 1 dessert a week (for example- I might have 1 small piece of cake or 2 chocolate chip cookies I don't go crazy with it still have to keep things in check) and have still been losing without going nuts.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 7:32 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• oh- I am 5"4 and 145, I still have 10 to go to get to my prebaby weight.
    natural.mama

Answer by natural.mama at 7:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010