Bush or MCcain

Is Obama running this race against Bush or MCcain????HE is always talking more about Bush than MCcain.I never hear much about MCcain "' in his speeches .Wonder what the chat will be 2009.

guitarlady

Asked by guitarlady at 4:12 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i wondered the same thing. those 'more of the same' ads crack me up because, I like bush and thanks for the tip obama I pick more of the same.
    Anonymous

• He's trying to correlate McCain's intentions to what Bush has already been doing.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 4:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• i think the better question is why is mccain constantly trying to distance himself from a the current republican president? mccain has supported nearly everything bush has done so why distance yourself now? oh i forgot, it's because bush's approval rating is so low.
    Anonymous

• McCain isn't Bush I really believe McCain has been in politics long enough to have seen the downfall of how things have been run and will do the necessary things to change them.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• McCain for sure, he is definetly who I would trust to get our troops home safely and keep our country secure, Bush has done what he could, but McCain is who we need to pull us out of Iraq and out of this economic disaster not Bush and definetly not Boy Blunder Obama.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• And for anonymous poster sometimes when it seems you are voting or siding with Bush as you would put it would be that siding with the opposite party would be devastating, for instance, telling your enemies when you are pulling out, that makes sense...Not really. But that is just my opinion, I think McCain has voted the way he has voted because choosing to vote the opposite way was not feasible. Not more of the same it's just going to be a McCain way to do it.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Oh, Sheri, so since you're saying "he voted that way to look Republican," in a nutshell, are you saying that he will comply with everything his lobbyists want to continue to look Republican?
    Anonymous

• I think McCain is totally out of touch. He said "No American will work for $50 and hour. Walmart is number 1 employer in US. What does Walmart pay? He wants to stay in war till we win. Where do we come up with the $4000 per second for the war? How many of our kids need to die? How many Americans want this war? Did we really want to bailout the rich? What is McCain going to do for you?
    Anonymous

• Absolutely not...but if you want to believe the lies, I'll pick McCain having lobbyist as friends all day long over domestic terrorists affiliations which launched his career and radical preachers who he wrote books about, who is Obama Really? Both parties have ties to lobbyists, neither party is going to get a clear check on that one nor are they going to rid Washington of them, it's just more blue skies and lies neither of them can deliver.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Obama is desperate to win at all costs and the only way he thinks he can is to remind the uninformed voters that McCain is really Bush in a costume! LOL
    Anonymous