have any plans for this weekend?

me well this weekend we are going to be stuck in the house because hubby decided to let his paretns barrow our second car. yeah they have been barrowing our first car for over 6 months already so i guess now his mom and da need a car so they can both go wherever they want and yes they came to hubby because he can say no. so withough me e ven knowing hubby let them barrow the truck we had to buy after they never return the first one because they "needed it" ok im guess with a 2 year old and a 6 month old its just best for me to be walking and in the bus to get around right mommies i mean why even bother with a car its only 2 little kids. when they dotn have any little kids. but ok im not even going to think about our adorable weekend in doors

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 11:25 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ugh, I'm sorry. You need a car - they should get their own.

We're having the bachelor and bachelorette parties for good friends of ours that are getting married next weekend. I'm making jello shots tonight :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:27 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am sorry you are having such a rough time!
    Me, my DH and my son are going to a car show (if it doesn't rain!).
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 11:32 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i cant go on weekend im at work now :"( enjoy urs dear ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:33 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• We are having a cooking weekend. We will try new recipes and prepare many meals to freeze for later use. All of my girls will help.
    errantmommy

Answer by errantmommy at 11:35 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I am working everyday...8, 12 & 24 hour shifts with enough breaks in between to go home and change. It's good because we need to catch up and now is my chance!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:46 AM on Sep. 10, 2010