Please join me by leaving a special thought for those who have lost loved ones in 9/11 and due to serving in our Armed Forces.

May you find peace and comfort knowing that you will be together again. God Bless.

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 11:30 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I thank all of you for the love and support you gave on that fateful day! You lost your lives trying to help others and trying to save yourselves. You were wrongly murdered and all of us miss you dearly, even if we didn't know you persoanlly.... YOU MATTERED! Your life was cut short but it will ALWAYS be remembered. We love and miss you dearly.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 11:32 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• To the survivors and the families of the victims, I am sorry for all you have had to endure and please know that there are those of us who have never forgotten you! To our men and women in the armed forces, thank for taking up the challenge and your service is not in vain nor will ever be forgotten. To the families of the soldiers who never made it home, thank you for sharing them with the rest of us!
    May God continue to bless the USA!
    jessa1091

Answer by jessa1091 at 12:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• One of the families that was killed on American Airlines Flight 77 was a cousin of mine, I think 3rd or 4th cousin. She, her husband and their two young daughters were on board the plane.

I never met her, shoot I never even knew about her before the crash. But it makes me sad and angry that I'll also never get the chance now. She sounded like a really amazing woman from what I've read about her online.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:06 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I'm angry and dh so to keep from projecting I just wish them peace of mind.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 3:39 AM on Sep. 12, 2010