What would happen if all of the Hillary supporters just wrote in her as there Presidential choice?

Why not vote Hillary Clinton, doesn't she have more experience than Obama, maybe even more experience than McCain, write her in as your vote, who would be Vice President, then, I'm wondering?
Hillary for President as a write in, wow now that would be history.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• What a great idea, vote for the democrat you really wanted as president, but who would be the Vice President?
    Anonymous

• My husband already plans on doing it
    zakityzak

Answer by zakityzak at 4:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• they would probably ignore that since that is not one of the two choice and skip that vote and continue on with the next.
    Anonymous

• THE REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE(S) WOULD WIN! It would cost the dems the election!The division of the democratic vote would be the ruination of thier party's chance, and then Hillary would really be out of a job! Obama will probably give her a prominent cabnet position that she'd be great at...I wanted her for president, but I'm not going to throw McCain into the White House by doing something just to make a point.
    Anonymous

• Yes she's not a choice on the ballot but everyone says she should've been on the ticket so why not write her in where it says other.
    Anonymous

• True if Obama gets elected and appoints her a cabinet position, I mean she did lead President Clinton around by the nose, surely she could lead this fledgling around, she just couldn't keep her husband faithful, I wonder if Michelle Obama would be jealous???
    Anonymous

• That is the best idea!! McCain would win for sure then!! All the dems would either vote for Clinton or Obama, giving neither enough votes to win!!! Thanks for that....it is a wonderful idea!!! I'm gonna share it will all my democrat friends!
    Anonymous

• What if Hillary and Obama tied then would it be Hillary on top and Obama on the bottom...Ohhh sorry that was a bad joke, but seriously if they won the majority vote would they boot Biden?
    Anonymous

• Go Hillary, start hitting the polling stations let's make a difference we'll make a new party called Hillocrats, if we convince everyone hitting the booth that Hillary could win she'll make history and change the world.
    Anonymous

• I'm a Hillary supporter voting for Obama. I will not write her in. Yes many of my republicans friends have ask why not writeher in. well because that is just a republican tactic to split the democratic vote so that mccain can win. It's not going to work with me.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 5:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2008