how soon or late, did you test to see if you were pregnant and was the test right the first time or did it take a couple times?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i took the 5days b4 your missed period& it worked i was 3 weeks pg.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• With this one I tested on a friday night, my peroid was due tuesday. The line was so faint I thought my eyes were playing tricks and when I looked back at it later, the line was gone. So I waited and tested monday morning and the line came up within a minute
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 11:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i tested about a month in to it and it was right but i took another one to be on the safe side and then the next day went and got a blood test done
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 11:40 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I was 15 days late and didn't realize it, but I was pregnant.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:41 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I took 9 tests before getting a positive. Its a good thing my husband already knew or I wouldnt have thought about it!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 11:43 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• a few days missed-I took like 5, and they were all positive. ha.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 11:50 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• With my son I had tested 8 days early and got a bfn, but later found out I was pregnant! With my daughter, I was preparing for a trip to NC and wanted to know before I left so I tested 6 days early. I wasn't expecting a result because I honestly thought it was too early, but to my surprise I got a positive test! There are pregnancy tests that specifically say you can test early, so use those. Make sure you track your ovulation and cycle and you'll know that much sooner! :)
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 11:53 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I had been on and off birth control and so not for sure how soon or late cuz period was messed up but my mil said i looked prego so I took a test @ 11pm and it came up positive i took another one right after to make sure cuz i couldn't believe it that one came up positvie went to health dept it came up positive went to dr got blood drawn and it was positive as you can tell i couldn't believe it (we had been trying for 2.5 yrs) and I wa 9 weeks
    sweet_mamaof3

Answer by sweet_mamaof3 at 11:56 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• As soon as I was late and my boobs were sore, I took the test. They all came back positive. With my son, I thought I was just late because I was breastfeeding my daughter and my boobs were sore anyway. I took a test just in case. I even told the pharmacist when she wished me luck, that it was probably all in vain. Lo and behold, bright blue line. Not a faint one, but a bright blue line. It practically glowed.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:57 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• i tested about a week and a half after conceiving and you could barely see the line. THree tests came out like that so i figured i wasn't imagining things
    jolee0222

Answer by jolee0222 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010