Home business?

Hi, I am 20 years old and I have an infant daughter. We get no support from her father - and Im not asking for it - I have a restraining order on him and dont want to risk trying to get money from him. We are living with my mother -she just lost her job. I have a part - time job - $90 a week. lol. Not enough to live on... So I am looking for something else part time that I could do from home - or something I could tell my mom about - we really need some more money coming in - as does everyone - so if you have a legitimate home business opportunity or even another idea I would really appreciate it. I do not really have any money at all that I could use to start it up... Im really broke. Thanks for any help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• I’m taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers’. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I’m also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. I’ve even added a Certified Ebay drop shipper; you don’t buy the product until you’ve been paid, great for Ebay addicts like me! Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am a business owner for a company called AmeriPlan. I'd be happy to go into detail with you on this if you'd like. Please email me or PM me. Also, you can visit my website at www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders for more information about it.

TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Email me and I will send you all the info you need about my business. Or you can call me too. My number is listed on my profile page.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Here's what I did... I wanted to have a home business and I knew they can bring in huge amounts of income but take startup and time to build... So I started with ChaCha to help me out with the finacial end... Then I started with Ameriplan... Now I don't need ChaCha and I make great money from home with my kids! PM me for all the detail!

Sabrina M Bowen
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:27 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I have a home business with Ameriplan also. You will find that all home businesses will have an investment to be made. A home job will not have any investment but you are going to have a very difficult time finding one that is legit that you can make any money with. The start up with Ameriplan is only $25 for the month of October. Send me a PM and I will get you the complete details right away! Talk to you soon:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 4:46 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am a business owner, we have a prove system that works for building business.

PM me, i will tell you how you may start your business. I see you do not have money to start, it is OK
    bizzybee68

Answer by bizzybee68 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Have you or your mom ever thought about selling Avon?  This is what I do.  The start up fee is $10.00  Let me know if you ladies would be interested in this.

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 4:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am with Gold Canyon Candles and for this month it is only $99 to sign up for the full kit. Christmas is just around the corner and now is a great time to sign up! If you would like more information just pm me or you can visit my website at mygc.com/tarapiotrowicz
    Tarabon

Answer by Tarabon at 4:58 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• I am with a wonderful legit business that helps people lose weight with all natural products that have no drug, stimulants or side effects. we have a great team of people and we are very helpful. and you can start your home business for as low as $1.50+shipping. This is a great opportunity and the products are so hot they practically sell themselves anyway check out my websites for more info or PM me i will gladley tell you more about our products that have already helped me lose almost 5lbs in a week.
    Independent Distributer of MyO3World
    ~Tiffany staley~
    http://www.MyO3World.com/9201360
    http://www.controllingportions.com/Tiffany
    http://www.mythinworld.com/tiffanystaley
    MyO3WorldMomma

Answer by MyO3WorldMomma at 5:53 PM on Oct. 15, 2008

• Slumber Parties has a kit sale through Oct 31st. You get 60% commission during your first 30 days, so it is very easy to earn it back or double it during this time. www.slumberpartiesbypolly.com

It sure is a whole lot more than 90 dollars a week!

romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 6:03 PM on Oct. 15, 2008