Shark Mop?

Does anyone use a Shark, or another brand of steam floor cleaner? I have hardwood floors, and I keep seeing ads that say the steam gets everything cleaner without the use of chemicals. I was wondering if they really work, and how hard they are to use.

Scuba

Asked by Scuba at 11:55 AM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I have a shark steam mop and I love it! I doesnt work quite like on TV of course but it does work really well! Some things that are stuck on have to be steamed and then wiped up by hand bu it really did make a difference on my tile floors. I bought the cheaper basic one at walmart now I wish I would have bought the more expensive one with different heads. All you do is fill it up with water and plug it in, takes about 30 seconds to heat up and you mop like normal, take off the pad and throw it in the laundry..dont use fabric softener!
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 11:59 AM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Mine broke after a few uses! The thing is a piece of junk.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 12:14 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have a friend who uses one and she really likes it but you have to be careful not to be over one spot for too long.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:58 AM on Sep. 10, 2010