Cramps after sex...

after i have sex or have an orgasm i am crampy in the lower part of my stomach.. i dont even have to have sex i could me masterbating and it could still do it. so its not like there is anything inside of me that could be hurting... its not bad cramps very light bt definitely there.. is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yea, during a female orgasm, there is a chemical you release called oxytocin, cause your uterus to contract, happens to me everytime! And when you have intercourse, there is chemicals in the sperm that actually cause your cervix to soften. My doc told me that sex is the best way to induce, ONCE YOUR 38 WEEKS or more, because of all the chemicals that actally work.

Id still ask tho.
    I also have an ovarian cist that cause mild cramping long before i was ever pregnant, either way, i dont think Nothing is fatally wrong.
    mommy2be326

Answer by mommy2be326 at 11:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• If sex is deep and "rough" it could be that your uterus is being hit. Though there are other medical possibilities for the cramping such as endometriosis or cysts. Perhaps a talk with your doc would be wise =)
    New2WAHJ

Answer by New2WAHJ at 4:18 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• during an orgasm, your uterus actually contracts. that could be the cramps your feeling. or it could be a medical possibility as answered above. if it continues i would call your doc
    3lilgems

Answer by 3lilgems at 10:52 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• It's probably a Braxton Hicks contraction... I get them after an orgasm, no matter how I get there.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 6:25 PM on Jul. 1, 2008

• totally normal. I had the same issue.
    ChasesMommy0115

Answer by ChasesMommy0115 at 8:58 PM on Jul. 1, 2008