DeJa Vu Good or Bad?

Lately I have been getting Deja Vu more often then NoT. Growing up my youth pastor taught me that Deja Vu was Evil and or a sin because it signifies reincarnation. All my life i believed that everytime i experienced Deja Vu something terrible was going to happen. What is your beliefs about Deja Vu? And do you think it is good or bad to experience it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I personally think it's not bad. In fact, it can be a good thing. (my opinion) I can't say I was ever told/heard that.
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I think the pastor was too judgmental.

I think it can be a good thing. Depending upon the circumstances. Just keep an open mind. Let your God and your good judgment guide you.

Sometimes there is a lesson to be learned or something that will help you deal with other situations.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 12:08 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Gosh, I really haven't had a deja vu experience in a long time. I don't remember getting any bad feelings or anything.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 12:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010