Chelsea's Law

How do we get the newly signed "Chelsea's Law" in our state and other states like it is in CA? Spread the word about Chelsea's Law as It's ABOUT TIME! Parents of slain girl fight against predators and get new law inacted in CA! "Chelsea's Law" is a huge VICTORY for all of us in a monumental stand against child sexual predators-putting sexual predators away for life!! "The idea behind this law is to save lives, to track predators, to keep them in prison in some cases for life in order to save the lives of other potential victims." -Lisa Bloom
Schwarzenegger signs California's 'Chelsea's Law'
www.cnn.com

carol2m2

Asked by carol2m2 at 12:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Kids' Health

• Contact your states' congress. Get the wheels turning, call the local newspapers, tv and radio stations. Start a movement with local mothers in your area. Good luck.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 12:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I think we need this as a NATIONAL law as well! Call your congressman
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:46 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• ^^ I agree, get on the phone and start talking with local friends and family as well.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:16 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I totally agree with all of ya we need to make this a national law. I well bump this question to spread the word.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 7:37 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• call your local officials, they are the only ones that can really help.
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:55 AM on Sep. 12, 2010