lol at my kids..how they eat their grill cheese...anyone else?

Ok so i fix my kids(age 4 & 2) a grill cheese..i cut it diagonal...and my silly kids tear it apart, so they can lick the cheese before they eat the bread..LOL..i mean how do they even think of this..
any of you kids eat food in crazy ways..lol

Brittney20

Asked by Brittney20 at 12:19 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Lol! I guess they are treating it like an oreo!

My kids don't really do too much that is odd when they are eating. My youngest daughter used to try to leave the table before she finished eating and if we told her she had to clean her plate first she would either put her food on the table (smart aleck... because I said to clean her PLATE! lol) or she would shove it all in her mouth at once! lol

Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 12:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Thats so cute!! :)
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 12:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I still do that and I'm 35!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 12:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Gawd, yes, they did stuff like that. Sometimes they still do. When they were toddlers they would tear the crust off and eat it first then eat all the cheese out of the middle then eat the bread. I once asked them why they couldn't eat a sandwich like a normal person. they just stared at me like I was nuts.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• LOL. My son doesn't do that, but he usually mixes all of his food together. Chocolate pudding and corn, yogurt and beans, it's disgusting lol. I just tell him I hope you like your creation because you're going to have to eat that. He always says oh I will, it looks good.....and he always eats it. Nuts I tell ya. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 1:00 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Lol cute.my 13 month old doesnt really do anything like that but shes so tiny and she just nibbles on her food and shes such a polite eater never really messy and she always keeps her cup in the cup holder,lol so I think its adorable the way she eats
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 2:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010