Anyone know anything at all about the army reserves?

I have information but I wanted to know if anyone knows 1st hand or 2nd (so). I have a 1yr old so I don't really want to spend to much time away from him. I never knew the reserves sometimes goes to other countries for short missions for about a month. My captain said his unit is the most active one and I'm scared what that means. If anyone can help I'd love to hear any info you have. please

Mrs.Cruz

Asked by Mrs.Cruz at 4:50 PM on Oct. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• Some of our Army Reserves are soon leaving for one year deployments. There will be three groups that will each serve three years. My former son-in-law was gone for 14 months two weeks after marrying my daughter. He is set to leave for another year. The Army Reserves, where I live, seem to have even longer deployments than the Air Guard. If you have a little one, I would think long and hard about this---you could end up on a 14 month deployment.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Oct. 16, 2008