To the Stay at home moms...What do you do with all your spare time??

MamaCortney

Asked by MamaCortney at 12:27 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What spare time, lol? I guess I have some right now, but only because my son is napping and I just finished cleaning the house. I rarely have "spare time". Taking care of an 11-month old, cooking, cleaning, and running errands makes up most of my day.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• my spare time i do the dishes and try to get stuff done around the house after the babies go to sleep then its of to bed for me
    devinalexis

Answer by devinalexis at 12:28 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• what spare time?
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 12:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have other responsibilities to our extended family besides the ones between these 4 walls.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• come on here & facebook, go to the gym, watch tv, take my son to the park, shopping, things like that...
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I used to be a stay at home mom,I likes it,I ran a daycare out of my home. My neighbor spends her time spying on me. She is so nosey!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Spare time? I thought I would have some of that when my daughters started school. Now my son is reveling in the fact he has me to himself. Luckily for me, he is taking a nap. I did all of my bitchwork (laundry, dishes, swept floors, dishes) last night. I do enjoy that I only have one to take with me everywhere. It makes errands so much easier.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• the small amounts of spare time that I have in between the daily chores and errands I get online to check email,facebook,cafemom or make phone calls. Most of the time that is interrupted after about 5 minutes due to a child needing something though. There isn't much in the way of spare time you just grab a break when you can.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:34 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Spare time? hahaha, that's funny....I think I have maybe 30 minutes total daily of "spare time", but it isn't all together.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:35 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Most of my time is spare time these days.

I spend most of my days doing whatever it is I'm in the mood to do. That spans from: going to galleries, going to the art museum, going shopping, going out for walks in the parks, hanging out down at WaterFront, reading, painting, working out, .... I could go on and on. but for the most part. My days are now spent doing whatever I want to do.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 12:36 PM on Sep. 10, 2010