what is the best thing to use to get the best orgasism. im talking as in masturbating not in sex.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Jul. 1, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i'd say start with your hand, find out what you like then go from there. yes, you might want toys and stuff but you have to know what you like before you know what kind of toy you might want.
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 3:56 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• i went and got a vibration toy and when my husband seen it he threw it away there are sometimes that i want to masturbate so now i just use my figure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• A vibrator is excellent. A massaging shower head does as well. Get a pocket rocket or a rabbit
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• heck you can use a vibrating tooth brush just play it on u clit and yea my friend uses this one before she got a rabbit she was to afraid to go to an adult store http://www.superdentalstore.com/Oral-B-Sonic-Complete-S-320-Premium-Electric-Toothbrush-68.75-W-Mail-Rebate-p-16133.html
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• It depends on your body and what you like. I like G-Spot vibes which is curved. There is also the famous Rabbit vibe. There are some great vibes out there. If you are shy going into the sex store you can always opt for a shower head that you can use on your clitoris. Those are just my suggestions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jul. 2, 2008

• just a warning, I asked a sex question and the cafemom team deleted it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jul. 2, 2008