does your cats sit outside your door?

I have two cats who follow me everywhere, they sit outside my bathroom door when I'm showering, and when I get up in the morning there they are waiting for me. or they sit outside the door and meow until I let them in so they can sleep with me. I've never really had cats before so was just curious if other cats do this. I had a dog that did this and it reminded me of him.

3kidsand2cats

Asked by 3kidsand2cats at 12:47 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pets

• yes! my cat follows us everywhere. He doesnt really like to be messed with but likes to have someone else in the room with him all of the time. He also figured out that if he stands up and pushes at the door that it will open if I havent pushed it shut quite hard enough or he will lay on the floor and put his paws under the door when Im in the bathroom.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 12:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No but then I don't shut them out. Mine tend to follow me into the bathroom.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 5:12 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My cats sit in front of the tub when I shower. LOL They always follow me to the bathroom no matte what.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2010