I need help fidning a couple of bible verses(No bashing, just help please)

I'm trying to remember which and where this verse is in the bible. It's my favorite and I can't remember the whole thing(Yes, I forget things even if it is my favorite, darn short term memory!!! grrr!)

"I was hungry and you fed me, I was....."
That's part of the first one I'm looking for and the other one, please bear with me, I know this is going to be vague, but it's my son's favorite verse and I'd like to print it out on pretty paper and frame it for his room:

Fear not, for I am always with you....and it goes onto say something how God is always at your side and you shouldn't be afraid...
Thanks in advance!!!

Waspinators_Mom

Asked by Waspinators_Mom at 12:50 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• 34 Then the King will say to those on the right, `Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home.

36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.'

37 "Then these righteous ones will reply, `Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink?

38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing?

39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison, and visit you?'

40 And the King will tell them, `I assure you, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters,* you were doing it to me!'1

41 "Then the King will turn to those on the left and say,
    Gracelynn2011

Answer by Gracelynn2011 at 12:55 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• http://www.desiringgod.org/resource-library/resources/fear-not-i-am-with-you-i-am-your-god

this is audio
    Gracelynn2011

Answer by Gracelynn2011 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward” (Genesis 15:1). “Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am He that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:17,18).
    Gracelynn2011

Answer by Gracelynn2011 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• For the second one, were you thinking Isaiah 41:10 or41:13?
    Isaiah 41:10 reads: Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God. I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness
    Isaiah 41:13 says: For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, the One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I myself will help you.

I don't know what translation you were looking for. Hope this helps.
    69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 1:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I think the answers are what the OP was looking for.

A good place to look up Bible verses when you don't know all the words is Bible Gateway (www.biblegateway.com).
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 3:15 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• This is another good place to look up verses (It's King James Version, you just plug in a couple of words that you know and hit the search button)
    http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 7:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I also love www.e-sword.org. It is a free program. You can search any word/phrase you remember and it brings up every verse with that word/phrase. It is a great program :-)
    missionarywifey

Answer by missionarywifey at 4:28 AM on Sep. 11, 2010

• I used biblegateway.org to find scriptures and you can pick whichever version of bible you want.
    Matthew 25:34-36 (New American Standard Bible)
    34"Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed of My Father, (A)inherit the kingdom prepared for you (B)from the foundation of the world.35'For (C)I was hungry, and you gave Me something to eat; I was thirsty, and you gave Me something to drink; (D)I was a stranger, and you invited Me in;36(E)naked, and you clothed Me; I was sick, and you (F)visited Me; (G)I was in prison, and you came to Me.'

Is 41:10 KJV : 10'Do not (Z)fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God I will strengthen you, surely (AA)I will help you,Surely I will uphold you with My righteous (AB)right hand.'
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2010

• oh and its biblegateway.com not .org
    Shaneagle777

• Someone got to it before me but I was going to say Matthew 25:34-36
    Godslight85

Answer by Godslight85 at 5:42 PM on Sep. 12, 2010