Did you see the Presiden't comments today?

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/09/10/obama-to-hold-question-and-answer/?hpt=T1

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 12:54 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I didn't see it, but I'm glad you shared this! Great article. Although, lol, I am one of the few who still adores our president. ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Can he get through a speech without being critical of Bush? Seriously? Just one? I would like that. Although he did say something positive later on, it's time for him to let it go.

I would say, Good job, Mr. Obama. As usual, I agree with portions of his comments and disagree with a LOT of others. I tend to agree more with Republican economic theories, so obviously I don't agree with his whole "the Pubs have the wrong idea on the economy thing" (not that they've been good with spending).
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• lol, the article is in reverse order.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:25 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I didn't watch. Did I miss anything?
    I will catch up with it later...read a transcript online or watch the nightly news on NBC. Anyway, lets hope there is something good in the future.....
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• No but I listened to him and was quite pleased with what he said. As for being negative about Bush, I have a difficult time getting through a political conversation myself without having something negative to say about him.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 3:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Bandgeek...I still love President Obama. :)

Great article..He actually did not blame former Pres, Bush but said nice things about him.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 2:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I heard a small portion, when he was blaming Bush for our economy NOW and said that he's done all these great things to improve our country's economy and create jobs. What a bunch of bull. In the 5 or so minutes I listened, he told flat-out blatant lies and he twisted half-truths until they were barely recognizeable as truth. Sickening. Jus sickening.
    Laura2U

Answer by Laura2U at 5:07 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• from the article, "Obama criticized former President George W. Bush's administration for failing to provide adequate training of Afghan military forces."

if that's nice...
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes, same old worn out bullshit, different day. Somebody needs to change the words in his tel-prompter once in a while.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I think people need to start blaming fanny mea, freedy mac, to much government, all those young lazy people on welfare that are having left and right to get more money, people that get on food stamps then turn around and sell them to buy beer. Hilary Clinton pledging to give Hamas 900million or was it 900thousand dollars, Blame Obama who used the stimulus to fund socialist programs,
    or the Dumbocrats that like to tax companies like crazy, or how the DumbocRATS stop the USA from drilling for oil so we can stop being dependent on those foreign countries that hate us. there is a lot more......
    standing

Answer by standing at 11:53 PM on Sep. 10, 2010