how long have you been friends?

I have a lot of great ladies that I call my friends. My best friend and I have known each other and been friends since the 2nd grade! That is 20 years of great friendship, we have our up and downs and sometimes bicker like sisters and we can go weeks at a time without talking to each other and just pick up conversation like we talked yesterday :)

foxracing43701

Asked by foxracing43701 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• My best friend and I sound like you. We've been friends for eight-nine years now. We have had our fights, we've bickered, and we've gone periods of time without talking. But we just pick right back up and go back to being great friends. He and I have been through a lot together and individually and have always been there for one another. We're truely great friends and I wouldn't like life quite as much without him. He's the greatest person!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• most of my close friend have been since high school- about 15 years....damn that goes by fast!!!1 I've also picked up some others along the way!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My best friend Ashley has been my best friend/sister since we were like 2. We're both 24 now and still talk and get together. We've had fights and nothing has ever came between our friendship. I love her!!
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 1:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My best friend and I have been friends since freshman year in high school. It's crazy how time flies. My DD is getting friends in school, and it reminds me of friends I made in school.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 1:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• My best friend? 32 years now.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 1:29 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• 32 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:30 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have had my share of so called friends but I met my best friend when I started working for this company.. and that was 3 years ago. We both have kids that are 5 days apart and we hang out all the time, we have the same vision (sometimes) very supportive of each other and we are like sisters. Its always good to be surround with great ppl.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 1:42 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have some friends that I met when we were 3 years old and we're now all like 26.
    dragonlady320

Answer by dragonlady320 at 2:24 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Some of mine I had from back in the 3rd grade...19 years for me!
    londonsmommy27

Answer by londonsmommy27 at 6:41 PM on Sep. 10, 2010