Has anyone's DH NOT wanted to go to an ultrasound?

My HD and I have been pregnant 11 times and he has never went to an ultrasound apt with me. We have no living children and I found out on my birthday (Aug 27) that I was pregnant with our 12th. Since then I have had 3 ultrasounds and he has not been to any of them. It kind of upsets me because I fell like I having to do all of this by myself. Dose anyone have a HD/ BF that is like this?

Lena-Loo

Asked by Lena-Loo at 1:03 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Maybe he doesn't want to go because he's scared.
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 1:05 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Yes. Mine was always working when I had mine. The only thing he ever attended was the classes and the birth. Ya know what, it's just fine.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:10 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• I have thought about that too, but then I ask myself how is it any less scary for me? All he has to do is sit back and watch. I have to live it. Its like he has no emotions to it... Idk I might be reading him wrong
    Lena-Loo

Comment by Lena-Loo (original poster) at 1:18 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• my friends husband is scared of us she was shocked e looked at my pics they creep him out lol
    Kre10

Answer by Kre10 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 10, 2010