What do you think?

Neighbor (our new neighborhood from recently moving) was making fun of me because I had him write a "thank you" note to her for a recent pizza party. She said when she came over today and I quote, "making him in to a nerd". She followed up to say I might want to tell him teenage boys do not hold open the door for girls and stand when they come in the room. She said her oldest son might be able to help in areas when it comes to social events and girls. Then, she answered her cell and said got to run. I have never in my life been so furious and insulted, but because my son goes to school with her daughter and I think may have a crush on her "perfect kid". I said nothing. Plus her daughter has been in my home for the last four weekends during our family night unannounced and uninvited. When did good manners go out of style?

JOCKEYP2PMOM

Asked by JOCKEYP2PMOM at 1:13 PM on Sep. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Sounds like SHE could afford to learn some manners. There is nothing wrong with good manners. I would be complimenting you and your children on your good manners if anything. What is wrong with that woman?
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:17 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Do your own thing and pat yourself on the back for being a good mom. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:44 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Better to be a "nerd" with good manners than what she is.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:20 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• You're being a great Momma so keep it up manners are great and I would stay clear of he rif she didn't like how you are raising your son
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:48 PM on Sep. 10, 2010

• Manners never went out of style, some people just don't have any! You're a great mom!!
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 9:19 AM on Sep. 11, 2010